Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox 23



In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi of The Story Siren, where bloggers share the contents of their mailbox that week - books bought, borrowed, received... It's a great way to see lots of new books all at once, and leads to great coveting and more buying!

This week, I came home every day to find at least two books in the mail waiting for me. I wasn't kidding when I said I went on a book-buying binge!
In my mailbox this week:

Received ARC:
Wings of the Wicked, Courtney Allison Moulton (Angelfire #2)


Bought:

 Dead Beautiful, Yvonne Woon
Wildefire, Karsten Knight
Forget You, Jennifer Echols


Captivate, Carrie Jones (Need #2)
Entice, Carrie Jones (Need #3) 
 
 
Glimmerglass, Jenna Black (Faeriewalker #1)
Sirensong, Jenna Black (Faeriewalker #3)




Supernaturally, Kiersten White
Remember When, Nora Roberts & J.D. Robb


Demonglass, Rachel Hawkins (Hex Hall #2)
 The False Princess, Eilis O'Neal

And a whole slew of J.D. Robb's "In Death" books - finally, after checking them out millions of time from the library, I get to actually own them! Exciting times!

Library:


Epic Fail, Claire Lazebnik
Ripple, Mandy Hubbard


What's in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. Tons of awesome books this week, I really want to read Demonglass, and the finish the Need series. Besides that Wildfire and Forget You are on my wishlist!
    Awesome books this week, enjoy(:

    Lisa
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of those books on my list of books to read.
    Happy Reading!
    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome IMM this week! Enjoy all of your new books and have a great weekend!

    Stop by and see my IMM & enter in my two new giveaways. I'm giving away 12 books and a swag pack!

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Ripple and Captivate this week too! Demonglass is really good so I hope you enjoy.

    Check out my IMM:
    http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wings of the wicked? Soooo lucky :)

    My IMM, http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had Supernaturally at home for months and haven't had a chance to read it yet. Everyone is telling me to go for it because it's so great. I should read it soon. Great haul this week!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice selection of books. I really like the covers. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love. Also throwing a 700 follower giveaway one of the prizes is a signed copy of The Name of The Star.

    ReplyDelete