Saturday, October 13, 2012

In My Mailbox 35



In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi of The Story Siren, where bloggers share the contents of their mailbox that week - books bought, borrowed, received... It's a great way to see lots of new books all at once, and leads to great coveting and more buying!

From the Library:


Palace of Stone (Princess Academy #2), Shannon Hale
Nora Roberts:
Chasing Fire
Carnal Innocence

Library Kindle Books:
America Aflame, David Goldfield
Second Honeymoon, Joanna Trollope
The Year We Disappeared: A Father-Daughter Memoir, Cylin Busby & John Busby

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've heard a lot of good about the Princess Academy books!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Princess Academy! I actually thought it was a classic like A Little Princess and The Secret Garden when I first read it... Now I started Palace of Stone and it's promising to be just as good!

    ReplyDelete