Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox 29



In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi of The Story Siren, where bloggers share the contents of their mailbox that week - books bought, borrowed, received... It's a great way to see lots of new books all at once, and leads to great coveting and more buying!

Here's what I got this week:
Library:
Switched by Amanda Hocking

Received:
To Walk the Night by E.S. Moore
Be My Texas Valentine (anthology)

And last week, I saw one blogger - I wish I could remember who - who listed her school books. I always wanted to do that, but I thought since this is really a fiction blog, it's a little out of place. But this semester, I've got some great textbooks. So here goes!


For Philosophy of Language: 
The Philosophy of Language, by A.P. Martinich

For Anthropology: Language and Society:
The Language, Ethnicity, and Race Reader

For Classics: Women in Antiquity:
Women's Life in Greece and Rome
Women in the Classical World
I'll be getting my English books this week, so you'll see them in the next IMM!

Happy reading!

1 comment: