Sunday, December 12, 2010

In My Mailbox 14

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren, where bloggers post any new books they bought, received, borrowed, etc.

This week, aside from my usual library books, I actually got some books to own! On the last day of class, the teacher of my proofreading/copyediting class "auctioned off" a whole bunch of books from his publishing house, and I landed five! I love the feel of those paperback, shiny covers... Here they are:

From the library: 
The Pact: A Love Story [PACT] [Mass Market Paperback]Falling Through DarknessLooking for God in Harry Potter
The Pact by Jodi Picoult - recommended by a friend - thanks Mary!
Falling Through Darkness by Carolyn MacCullough
Looking for God in Harry Potter by John Granger

For my very own, permanent bookshelf:
The Beet Queen: A Novel (P.S.)The House on Fortune Street: A Novel (P.S.)The Marrowbone Marble Company: A Novel
Russian Winter: A NovelMarley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst DogRussian Winter by Daphne Kalotay
The Beet Queen by Louise Erdrich
The House on Fortune Street by Margot Livesey
The Marrowbone Marble Company by Glenn Taylor
Marley and Me by John Grogan

No comments:

Post a Comment