Monday, September 13, 2010

In My Mailbox 5

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren, where bloggers post any new books they bought, received, borrowed, etc. 

I've decided not to be too hard on myself about not doing this meme regularly. I figure whenever I do it, great, but I'm not committing to doing it every week after all. I just don't have that regular a schedule! But I do like the idea, so I will try to do it as often as I can.

So here's what I have on my shelf that I haven't posted yet:

After reading My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares, I got all excited about her again and ran to reserve all her Sisterhood books from the library. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the first one yet, so I'm holding out for that one, because I want to re-read these in order. By the way, My Name Is Memory is very different from the Sisterhood books! But in all her books, she's a great author!

More Ann Brashares:
3 Willows (a continuation of the Sisterhood books)
The Last Summer (Of You and Me) - that's all part of the title, by the way.
And
This Side of Heaven, by Karen Kingsbury. 
(I think I read about this one on another blog, and I should've written down which one as soon as I read it, because now I don't remember which blog it was, and I have no idea what the book is about! We shall soon see.)

A Stranger Like You, by Elizabeth Brundage
Savor the Moment, by Nora Roberts

So that's what's on my shelf now - in addition to some other books I just haven't gotten around to reading yet. And with my workload shaping up to the way it is this semester, I don't expect to be doing a lot of extra reading. But knowing me and my predictions, I'll probably end up having a ton of free time anyway, and I'll post lots of reviews! Here's hoping that's what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment