Sunday, September 23, 2012

In My Mailbox 33




In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi of The Story Siren, where bloggers share the contents of their mailbox that week - books bought, borrowed, received... It's a great way to see lots of new books all at once, and leads to great coveting and more buying!

OK, so today I went to the Brooklyn Book Festival. And I'm weak, so weak. I bought some books, even though I certainly can't afford them. I also have some new books from the library. So here they are:

From the Library:

The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky
False Memory, Dan Krokos
Under My Hat: Tales from the Cauldron, Jonathan Strahan
Delusion in Death, JD Robb

The Fault in Our Stars, John Green
Two Medieval Outlaws, Glyn Burgess
Insular Romance, Susan Crane

From the Book Festival:

Look at Flower, Robert Dunn
Meet the Annas, Robert Dunn
A Brief History of Authoterrorism
This last one is from a new independent press that has only published three books so far, all on the same theme. The press is called Antibookclub. I fell in love with the concept right on the spot! I'm bookmarking their website: http://www.antibookclub.com/, and I'm going to be following their new releases!

Journals from Ploughshares. Couldn't resist this one. It was $5 for four volumes of literary fiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment