Saturday, March 5, 2011

In My Mailbox 18

In My Mailbox is a meme started by Kristi of The Story Siren, with inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie, in which bloggers post any new books they have on their shelves that week - received, bought, begged, borrowed, or - no. Not that.

For this week, I really wanted to do a vlog, because I got brand-spanking-new books that I bought!! I never buy books, I usually rely on the library, so this is so exciting, and I wanted to show off the shiny new covers! But I recorded the video on YouTube using my webcam, and the sound is off - like three seconds late, and really low. I'm posting it here, but it's not very good. And it's not just the sound, it's also the way I start and end - I need practice! Hopefully I'll do this more often and get better at it!

Oh, and also my blog apparently doesn't like too many images, so if the images show up as white and orange strips naming the picture they're supposed to be showing, my apologies!



 Dash & Lily's Book of DaresAnna and the French KissAngelUnearthly (Unearthly - Trilogy)Angelfire (Angelfire - Trilogy)DeliriumRoyal Blood (Vampire Kisses, Book 6)Disenchanted PrincessPretty Little Liars #2: FlawlessForever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the SisterhoodWarped


Bought
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (Amazon / Goodreads)
Anna and the French Kiss Stephanie Perkins (Amazon / Goodreads / Review)
Angel (Burn) L.A. Weatherly (Amazon / Goodreads / Review)
Unearthly Cynthia Hand (Amazon / Goodreads / Review)
Angelfire Courtney Allison Moulton (Amazon / Goodreads / Review)
Delirium Lauren Oliver (Amazon / Goodreads / Review)
Royal Blood Ellen Schreiber (Amazon / Goodreads)
Disenchanted Princess Julie Linker (Amazon / Goodreads)
Flawless Sara Shepard (Amazon / Goodreads)
Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood Ann Brashares (Amazon / Goodreads / Review)

From the Library
Warped Maurissa Guibord (Amazon / Goodreads)


3 comments:

  1. Great books you got this week, the Pretty Little Liars series is awesome. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty good for a first try - the out of synch thing gave me a bit of a headache though lol.
    You bought so many great books. Love Dash and Lily, Angel, Anna and the Frech Kiss and Forvever in Blue.
    Still got Angelfire on my tbr pile.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay to the vlog!! fantastic books this week! hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete